Hilton Head Homes For Sale
Market update for Hilton Head homes for the month of September 2023.
• In September 2023, single family home listings on Hilton Head Island had a median list price of $779,000, which was up 22.1% month over month.
• Active single family listings in September 2023 had median list price of $1,145,000, which was up 2.2% month over month.
• New pending single family listings in September 2023 had a median list price of $819,450, which was up 40.4% month over month.
• Sold single family listings in September 2023 had a median sold price of $1,925,000, which was up 113.9% month to month.
• Sold public records for single family had a median sold price of $1,250,000 in September 2023 which was up 26.7% from the previous month.
• Inventory of single family homes for sale on Hilton Head Island in September 2023 reflected 3 months supply compared to 7.3% increase from the previous month and 45.1% surge year to date.
All Hilton Head Homes For Sale | Call Russ With Any Questions (843) 812-8862
-Homes For Sale In Featured Hilton Head Areas-
-Homes For Sale On Hilton Head With A View-
Find Your Perfect Home On Beautiful Hilton Head Island
Few locations in the world can deliver natural beauty and lifestyle the way Hilton Head Island does. Known for its alluring beaches, golf courses, and a plethora of outdoor activities, the island is a hit with residents and visitors alike.
Spend a few hours exploring the Coastal Discovery Museum, which is chock full of educational wonder for all ages, then head to one of the island’s many restaurants to savor some fresh, local seafood or cultural cuisine. Whether you’re a beach bum, golf enthusiast, bicyclist, fisherman, boater, shop-til-you-drop type, or, perhaps, a little bit of everything depending on your mood, Hilton Head Island will not disappoint.
Popular activities include strolling the beaches, enjoying a round (or two, or three) of golf at one of the many courses, kayaking, and fishing on the surrounding waterways, biking down the island's trails, adventuring through natural preserves, or enjoying the countless amenities provided by the local resorts and communities. Be sure not to miss the iconic Harbor Town Lighthouse with its unforgettable views, ice cream, and Carolina sunsets.
If you’re looking to buy property on the island, you have a lot of options to choose from. Here you’ll find luxury, waterfront estates, single-family homes, townhouses, and condos. The median home price is around $550k, but high-end properties can be several million dollars. Share your wish list with us and we’ll get to work finding a property that checks off the boxes!
The architecture on Hilton Head homes for sale is renowned for its lowcountry style, which is characterized by large porches, steep gabled roofs, and elevated foundations. However, you’ll have no trouble finding contemporary, Mediterranean, Spanish, and modern styles, as well. Many of the homes and buildings here are designed to take full advantage of Hilton Head’s gorgeous natural surroundings and waterfront views. With an abundance of gated communities and luxury resorts, you’re sure to find the property of your heart’s desire.