Barrington Park Condos
Barrington Park Villas | Call Russ With Any Questions (843) 812-8862
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Barrington Park In Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head Island:
Whether you’re looking to own a little slice of heaven near the beach or a lucrative rental property, a condo in Barrington Park Villas can make your real estate dreams come true. Located in the Palmetto Dunes Resort and less than 500 yards from the beach, these units come with one- to three-bedrooms in a two-story building. Some have lagoon views, and many come fully furnished with tasteful, coastal décor, as well as quality features like granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and jetted tubs. Residents and visitors of Barrington Park Villas will have unlimited access to the oceanfront pool, spa, sundeck, covered gazebo, grilling area, and private beach boardwalk. In addition to these fabulous amenities, Palmetto Dunes is known for having some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment on Hilton Head Island. With world-class golf courses and superb tennis courts right around the corner and the beach a short three-minute walk away, a condo in Barrington Park Villas you a cozy retreat in the middle of all the action. Condos in the resort can rent from $100 to over $300 per night making them big money-makers for anyone seeking a passive income opportunity. Come see all that Barrington Park Villas (which is a lot) by giving us a call today.
Barrington Park Information:
• Barrington Park Villas is a complex of 28 units located in Palmetto Dunes/Shelter Cove, Beaufort County.
• It was built in 1986 and features community pool, leisure trails, secured gate/guard, tennis courts.
• Annual POA fee is $923 and no transfer fee for Barrington Park and Leamington POA Villas. • Amenities include community pool, leisure trails, secured gate/guard, tennis courts.
• Restrictions apply with regards to community covenants and restrictions.
• Parking is unassigned and pets are allowed as long as they follow leash laws.
• Fee includes building maintenance, capital reserve, common electric, common sewer, common water, insurance, landscaping, management fee, pest control etc.