We work hard to make sure you get the best terms and price.
seller's pay the commissions
So why not use a great buyer's agent that looks out for you?
Deb & Russ
The Buyer's Team
Southern Coast Realty on Ladys Island / Beaufort SC
Deb is focused on the current market daily and her buyer clients are the first to know when a great buy or the perfect property match becomes available. She checks all her sources every morning to see what is new, changing, and selling in the real estate market. She emails her clients daily with her findings. Her constant contact has paid off for many of her clients.
- Born & Raised in Beaufort on Ladys Island, Deb knows the Beaufort area. She can help find detailed information about properties you are interested in.
- She stays on top of the market and does the leg work to find the perfect property that fits your criteria.
- She follows up and keeps in touch so you can rest assured you have an agent who is working for you at all times.
- Deb knows the local market and comparable properties, prices, and locations.
- Deb can assist in finding financing for your purchase.
- You will have assistance on price negotiation once you decide to make an offer on a property.
Check out Deb's profile on this ABOUT DEB PAGE
- As Broker-In-Charge of the agency, Russ teams up with Deb to provide every client with the best advice and tactics for a property evaluation and purchase.
- Russ is the "detail guy" that makes sure you get honest advice and answers to any questions you have during the purchase process.
- You will have help with preparing the purchase contract / offer and any follow up paperwork that may be needed to complete your purchase.
- You will find Russ to be straight forward and always looking out for your best interests.
- He Is willing to loose a sale if he needs to disclose any negatives to you that he finds in a property (and had done so).
- Russ handles all types of residential listings and specializes in waterfront and commercial properties.
Check out Russ's profile on this ABOUT RUSS PAGE
Contact with Deb or Russ using the ABOUT pages above.
Southern Coast Realty
Five Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
- How much house can I buy? How much can I afford?
- How do I know I am getting a good deal on a mortgage?
- What first time home buyer programs are available?
- How much will my closing cost be?
- How much should I offer on a property?
- Should I spend the money to have a home inspection done?
- What is in an appraisal, should I have one prepared and will the lender require one?
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
- This is where the services of a qualified agent are helpful. A good agent will provide enough information for you to make a sound and timely decision.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the home buying process.
- As in any profession there are always motivated and professional individuals who care about their profession and their client’s interests. There are also some who are not so professional and are simply hoping to get paid for not doing too much. Your interests and your money is at stake. Be sure to use a professional who stays on top of the market and has a track record.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
- Terms and conditions are often just as important as the price you offer. A good agent can often find out from either the seller or their agent what terms might be attractive to the seller and help you craft your offer accordingly.
- A pre-approval letter from your lender strengthens your offer.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy.
- The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for three or four years.
- Resale does not just mean price. Location and property condition can often greatly determine how long it will take to sell.