Broker in Charge - Waterfront Specialist and Licensed Remodeler Developer
http://www.thecoastalguy.com 120 Sea Island Parkway
Beaufort SC 29907
After college in Charleston, SC I moved to Hilton Head Island during the early 70's. My wife Deb (of 30 years this year) and I lived in Hilton Head until moving back to her home town of Beaufort in 1993. We then rebuilt and developed the Beaufort Inn and Restaurant located downtown into a AAA Four Diamond Property which we owned and operated for seven years. After selling the Inn and taking some time off we both decided to do what we have always enjoyed and had experience in which is real estate and property improvement. We then opened Southern Coast Realty which is our agency located on Lady's Island.
Having spent 19 years on Hilton Head and 19 years in Beaufort, I know both markets and areas .
- Experienced with County and City zoning laws, development ordinances, and subdivision requirements.
- Experienced with OCRM, County and City waterfront requirements including dock construction, permitting, set back requirements and water access.
- Experienced with Architectural Review Board requirements and procedures.
- Has a track record of turning many dull outdated properties into a showplace. These properties range from simple small homes to high end waterfront land and million dollar homes.
- Licensed Commercial and Residential Contractor for 19 years
- Licensed SC Realtor for 5 years
- Licensed Broker-In-Charge for 3 years
- Competent in Auto CAD computer generated drawings and plans
- Competent in Adobe Illustrator graphics and design
- Experienced in high quality Photography
- Qualified and Licensed in remodeling design and construction (turn-key)
Organizations, clubs or group membership
- Main Street Beaufort past Chairman and member
- Beaufort Historic District Architectural Review board past acting Chairman and member
- Beaufort Historic Foundation past member
- City of Beaufort / multiple committees / member and participant.I.
Give me an excuse to get out in the river or ocean and I am out the door. Fishing, exploring a new creek, river or waterfront property, checking the water depth for my listings or clients are my favorite things to do.
We have some of the most abundant marshes, islands and waterways along the East Coast. I make it my job to become familiar as possible with them.
Are you looking for a dependable and competent Realtor to represent your interest?
I do not consider it my job to just bring buyers or sellers together. The internet can do that. I consider it my job to be as accurate and knowledgeable as I can be about the local real estate market and all the many details that go along with it. It is my responsibility to answer detailed question's my clients have. I consider myself to be a reliable source for real estate, construction, development and regulation information and advice . If I do not have answers to your questions I know where to find then.
If you want to count on someone to know the details, look out for your best interest and you want to work with a motivated reliable Realtor....then I am the guy for you..
Russ Fielden (843) 812 -8862 cell / Call me anytime.